The professionals at Ironwood Family Wealth Advisors are committed to turning client aspirations into financial realities. By coordinating the many aspects of their financial life, we help our clients work towards confidence in the future.
Approach to Wealth Management
We believe better outcomes are derived from smart planning. And smart planning comes from better processes.
We start with understanding what matters to you and what you’d like your wealth to accomplish for you and your family. Our disciplined process considers existing resources, how they must be aligned to pursue goals and then uses financial modeling to determine a suitable way to help you work towards your highest potential.
What You Can Expect Working With Us
Our five guiding principles are transparency, trust, impartiality, confidentiality and diligence.
- Transparency You will have complete access to investment information at all times; we are here to explain our methodology and the meaning behind our work.
- Trust We are committed to putting your interests first, above all else.
- Impartiality We do not have an investment bank, offer no proprietary products and serve you from an open platform.
- Confidentiality Privacy and discretion are critical to how we work. All aspects of our relationship with you are kept strictly confidential.
- Diligence All of us at Ironwood are dedicated to a high standard of responsiveness, accountability, follow-through and commitment to your goals.
To address the issues that surround your financial life, we work closely with several third-party professionals including estate planning and tax attorneys, CPAs, mortgage and business lenders and specialized insurance consultants. We are happy to collaborate with your other trusted advisors or make referrals to professionals in our network to help deliver a comprehensive planning solution to you.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial is one of the nation’s leading financial services companies and its largest independent broker/dealer .
With corporate offices in Boston, Charlotte and San Diego, LPL Financial provides research, state-of- the-art technology, and comprehensive clearing, custody and compliance services to more than 14,300 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions.
LPL Financial has no proprietary investment products. Its team of over 30 dedicated research professionals provides due diligence on the investment managers available to us. As of December 31, 2016 LPL Financial had over $509 billion in brokerage and advisory assets.
 As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.