You’ve worked hard to build your estate. Make sure you and your loved ones are protected.
Sound estate planning provides for the proper distribution of your wealth to the people and causes that matter most. It can also ease the burden on your loved ones and give you financial confidence for the future.
Working with your attorney, we can assist you with:
- Helping your heirs avoid the delay and expense of probate
- Potentially minimizing estate taxes
- Protecting your estate—including your business—from forced liquidations
- Providing for healthcare and financial powers of attorney should you become incapacitated
- Multi-generational legacy planning to preserve wealth for future generations
Estate planning can help you perpetuate family values and provide for your loved ones for years to come.
Ironwood Family Wealth Advisors and LPL do not provide legal advice or services. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.